How to write an essay on the agenda
Essay is your own vision on the problem presented in the form of a small analytical piece of writing. To pass this stage of selection successfully, your essay shall comply with the following criteria:
- Written in Times New Roman; font size: 12-14, 1,5 interval, alignment justified.
- Is no more than 3 pages long.
- Follows the structure: introduction, main body and conclusion.
- Is clear and accurate.
- All ideas are reasonable and supported by examples.
Be sure to read the Expert's report, but do not refer to it in the essay. Base your arguments on the international law, show that you are familiar with both the historical perspective of the issue and the modern context. Feel free to express your opinion, avoid simple listing of facts, be sure to provide specific suggestions to solve the problem.
- If you present alternative points of view in your essay, do not forget to write why you do not agree with them.
- The main body should consist of at least two paragraphs.
- Be consistent!